my name is green

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Some wisecracks...

  • It would be foolish to do something just because its ethical.
  • I am destined to believe in free will.
  • Everybody knows the truth, nobody believes it.
  • The emotional brain was evolved long before the thinking one..so keep quiet when I am angry!
  • Self-help books are aptly named, they help themselves.
  • Somebody bring her back. And front too.
  • Why care for the world? The poor, destitute, or any other? The happiness of only 1 person is your responsibility. Keep that person happy, and the world will be alright. And that person my friend, is none other.. but me!
  • What may be right for you, may be left for me!
  • I have a bad memory, I dont forget easily!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home