my name is green

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

IIT JEE

The IITs are considered the place where bright, young Indian brains aspire to be. The JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is considered one of the toughest exams in the world. There are a lot of coaching classes which prepare the students for this examination.

The Physics Coaching class is on. Rotational motion.

Man, I dont know whats happening to me. Never seen such a thing. I feel so heavy.

There are a lot of students in the class. The room is stuffy.

It might come. What shd I do? I guess I can hold it.

"And the angular momentum.."

Yes I can hold it.

Auughhhh !!!!

Ohh.. Finally it came. Feels so light !

"Oops !"
Man. Disgusted looks all around. He has vomitted in the class.
"The class is over for today."

I messed up, but I dont care. I feel great. Feels a big load off me. My mates are here.

The class is over.

Who is this guy rubbing my back. Its Shalaj. I have never talked to him. But what an angel he seems ! Smiling and relaxed.

Shalaj leaves after I feel better. Like a God. Disappearing after his job is done.
All my schoolmates there have left the place. Nobody even asked how I was.

They are preparing for IIT-JEE.


2 Comments:

At December 23, 2008 at 10:28 PM , Blogger Caladrius said...

In a very elegantly warped way, this was the brightest piece of blogging I came across today. I must have seen some 200 blogs today, and they were all truckloads of crap.

You are really really good, man! Any JEE been-through will vouch for that. Heck, anyone would.

 
At December 26, 2008 at 2:18 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

nahh, m not wid u on this.
the lot i found during those days was a different.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home